Sunday, November 10, 2013

Nine West Vintage America boots!

Hey sassy folks just wanted to show you guys my new boots for fall!!!! I am so excited about these! First of all the color. I am in LOVE with this cognac color for fall. I feel like it literally matches everything and is a great option for someone who is not a huge fan of brown but would like to ease their way into the color. ( I am personally a big fan of black therefore the fact that these are a red brown made them more appealing to me.) Second of all these boots are some of the most comfortable boots I have ever worn and I love how versatile they are. You guys can definitely expect more posts including these boots.
Special thanks to my friend Lauren for helping me scout these beauties out =)
Boots: VA Crabshack boots from the Nine West Vintage America Collection.

#boots

No comments:

Post a Comment