Wednesday, January 21, 2015

New Year Intent Statement for 2015

Happy New Year people of the world! This year I would like to do more with Stash of Sass. I would like for it to become not only a place where you guys can see different outfits and such but also a place where you can come for lifestyle inspiration and updates on the fashion and garment industry. I want to be better about keeping you guys updated this year. I plan to feature more posts on how to style one piece multiple ways, deals of the month, my favorite recipes and my inspiration boards as well as keep you in the know about ethically produced clothing brands and how to shop wisely.
Thank you for all of your support!
Also, Lola wanted to say Happy New Year and remind all of us not to take things to seriously.(hence her sticking her tongue out at all if us!)

No comments:

Post a Comment