Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Keepin' it Classy

Keepin' it Classy


French Connection dress
usa.frenchconnection.com


Christian Louboutin heels & pumps
$780 - neimanmarcus.com


Leather bag
shopbop.com


Chanel pearl necklace
chairish.com


Tiffany & Co. sunglasses
$550 - selfridges.com





Hey guys! I know it has been a while since you have heard from me! A lot has been going on here on my end. You guys can look forward to a segment of posts that will update you on my happenings for my birthday month as well as what you have missed in June soon. For now I just wanted to share this classic, interview worthy outfit with you guys to remind all of you that class is always in style no matter what season or what is going on in your life! 
Stay classy ladies and gents.
More from me soon.
<3 Adrimonima

No comments:

Post a Comment