Sunday, October 25, 2015

Leather and Lace

Leather an Lace



Balenciaga high-waisted shorts
matchesfashion.com



La Perla cami
$200 - net-a-porter.com


Black tight
pinkqueen.com



Chanel purse
madisonavenuecouture.com




Hey guys! I know it has been a while and I promise I will update you guys on the happenings of my life soon but for now lets talk fall fashion. I have always been a fan of leather and lace. While leather has always been a staple in my wardrobe for fall and winter lace requires a little bit of creative layering in order to transition between summer and fall. In the case of this top I would personally layer a cami underneath during any season just for modesty's sake but during the spring I would opt for one make of a lighter fabric where as in the cool months I would layer a fabric that was slightly thicker and warmer. I have really come to love the way shorts look when layered with tights and I always add a blazer and a classic bag to tie the outfit together. 
Let me know what you guys think. What is your favorite look for fall? Do you prefer layer tall black boots with a pair of shorts or are you more into cowboy boots and denim? 
~Adrimonima

No comments:

Post a Comment