Monday, December 21, 2015

Keeping It Casual on a Dreary Monday

Keeping It Casual on a Dreary Monday



MuuBaa grey leather jacket
$255 - brandoutlet.com



Pilot stretchy legging
$30 - pilotuk.com


Valentino black bootie
lanecrawford.com


Chanel pre owned handbag
tradesy.com





Hello all! When I woke up this morning to a cold, dreary Monday I dreaded getting ready for my day. Please, allow me to explain,  I currently live in the southeast so I'm a bit spoiled when it comes to weather in the winter. Lately it hasn't been cold enough to even feel remotely like December much less a few days before Christmas but today it actually felt a little like winter so I decided to layer. Lately, when it is actually cool enough, I have enjoyed playing with different ways to layer patterned leggings with my torn-up jeans. I find that its a great way to incorporate, light wash, destroyed denim into a winter look. While the look above it not the exact look I wore today it has the same silhouette and overall idea.
As always let me know what you guys think and also let me know if you would like for me to post a winter look book for cooler weather.


No comments:

Post a Comment