Monday, January 23, 2017

Revamping SOS for 2017


Hello all,
I am sorry this post is going up so late but I just wanted to put up a quick post to let you all know that I am still here and that I do plan to relaunch Stash of Sass for 2017. So much has changed in my life since the last time I posted content for you guys and after a lot of thought I have decided that it is time for SOS to get a little make over. I plan to expand the content of this blog beyond just fashion and instead add lifestyle posts including local restaurant reviews, recipes and workout ideas as well as thoughts about our changing world and causes I am passionate about.  As always I invite each of you to become a part of this blog by letting me know some of the things you would like to see featured on SOS.
I hope all of you are having a great start to your new year and I look forward to all the 2017 has in store for all of us.
<3 Adrimonima
PS: Special thanks to Canva for their super cool templates. If you guys are ever trying to create ads for your social media or class projects I suggest checking them out.

No comments:

Post a Comment