Sunday, January 13, 2013

Beauty Haul From October 2012

At the end of December, as I was frantically cleaning and getting rid of the old to bring in the new, I came to a startling realization... I have WAY TOO many beauty products!!!!! Part of it was no doubt brought on by this giant haul of cosmetics I purchased  online from ELF cosmetics during the month of October. The rest is most likely due to me ( I'm ashamed to say) forgetting what products I already own and buy new products to replace them : /  Therefore I am making a pact with my self and now you ladies and gentlemen that I will NOT buy any beauty product until May! Each time I use up a product I will post a review of it along with a picture of the product, but for now I will include pictures of the October haul that no doubt put my cosmetic collection over the edge of reasonable for one person to own.






No comments:

Post a Comment