Sunday, January 13, 2013

Lazy Saturday

Ladies and Gentlemen of the world I am very sorry it has been so long since my last post. My life got a little chaotic and as a result I neglected poor Stash of Sass and for that I sincerely apologize. With that being said, seeing as it is the beginning of a new Year, I have decided to make it part of my New Years resolution to blog more consistently. This is the outfit that I donned yesterday for a simply casual Saturday. I was super excited to wear my new New York and Company dress slacks which might I add feel as nice as they look :) I was very satisfied with these pants not just because of the color ( which is one of the most flattering colors for the season) but also the cut. I find it very difficult to find dress slacks because often times the cut is too baggy or loose for my figure which is why I was so excited to find that New York and Company had these pants cut so slim and narrow! Needless to say these have quickly become my new favorite dress pants.















No comments:

Post a Comment