Saturday, February 2, 2013

Deal of the month

Alright so technically this should be the deal of the month for January seeing as I picked this coat up from Hollister last week but never actually got around making this post until now. Sorry folks :/
Like I said this cozy coat is from Hollister and it has comfy fleece material in the back and chest part of the coat, a nice warm hood and two fleece lined front pockets to keep your hands toasty. The fit is perfect for those of you who want a warm puffy jacket that doesn't make you look like a marshmallow. I love the crisp white color ( which is a new color for me) and the fact that it has a hood!
When I picked this coat up, Hollister was having a HUGE sale so I'm excited to say that I paid around $29.50 for this coat instead of about $150 (which was its price originally) hence it being worthy of this month's deal of the month :)

No comments:

Post a Comment