Friday, February 22, 2013

Deal of the Month for February!

All right Ladies and Gentlemen here is the Deal of the Month for February! I found this beautiful red velvet blazer at The Limited and as soon as I saw it I knew I had to have it. Unfortunately though I could only find a size four on the sales floor ( normally I need a Zero or Two) but I decided to try it on anyways. As I had feared the size four was way too big but luckily for me the kind associate helping me dug a size two out from the back and it fit like a glove!
One of the reasons why I love going to The Limited at Crabtree Valley Mall in Raleigh, NC is because the sales associates there are always so polite and knowledgeable! They know their product, they know their inventory and they know their clients. I left the store with several items all of which were on sale but this jacket was by far the best deal. The Original Price was $128.00 the sale price was $22.49 making this blazer February's Deal of the Month!






No comments:

Post a Comment