Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Pink Lady

Hello world of Stash of Sass. I had totally forgotten about this charming piece until I was cleaning the other day and found it in a dress bag under my bed. (This probably means that its time to reorganize my wardrobe. Any advice and organizational tips are welcome!) I picked this piece up a couple of years ago at a costume sale at   Meredith College. I really wish I knew who made it because it is put together so beautifully and with such attention to detail! One of the coolest parts about this dress is that it is made from a medium weight wool making it a perfect winter dress, not to mention the fact that the bright pink will scare away even the most persistent case of winter blues. I paired this dress with my new Oscar de la Renta bag and my Salvatore Ferragamo two tones pumps. Another thing I absolutely love about this ensemble is the way is goes from day to night. It really is the perfect weekday outfit for wearing to do errands and then rushing to a birthday dinner and drinks with good friends ( I know from experience seeing as that was my Monday last week. Hehehe)


Pink Lady Dress: Costume Sale. Designer Unknown
Bag: Oscar de la Renta
Shoe: Salvatore Ferragamo

Thanks again to Ben Till for taking these pictures =)
And also to Zeke ( our neighbor's cat) for making a guest appearance :)














No comments:

Post a Comment