Thursday, August 8, 2013

A Day by the Sea for me!

The entire summer all I have wanted to do was go to the beach but as May turned to June and June turned to July and then August showed up with still no beach trip in sight I begin to loose hope. Then, out of the blue I was invited to the beach for the day with my friend Emily and her family! We started out our day at the beach by heading to the Aquarium at Fort Fisher then off to Kure Beach for and afternoon of sun, sand and some well deservered relaxation! By evening we were sunkissed and starving so we headed to the peir in search of food. We settled on a seafood place called Big Daddy's where we enjoy a variety of seafood before heading home for the day.
More pictures to come. Special Thanks to Emily and her family for inviting me to join them on there beach adventure =)

No comments:

Post a Comment