Thursday, August 8, 2013

Product Review: Boscia Revitalizing Black Hydration Gel

So sassy ladies this is my first ever product review! Unfortunately I can't say good things for this product. I first tried the Boscia Revitalizing Black Hydration Gel at Sephora and at the store I loved it! As soon as i put it on it made my skin tingle and the sale women informed me that this moisturizer would be a good choice for summer . So i took her advice and picked it up. Little did I know that this rather expansive product would do nothing at all for my skin. The Charcoal in this product I was told would help prevent breakouts and control oil which it didn't really do at all and while it did moisturize it did not do it any better than the drugstore alternatives that i could have pick up for alot cheaper. Also let me just say that the packaging is terrible! Not only is it opaque so you can not see when you are about to run out of product but there is also no way to control the amount of product that comes out. I must also point out that the packaging is almost impossible to open without ruining the whole container so if the pump get gunked up or become unattached the only way to get the remaining product out is to break the container entirely, which my Dad and I ended up having to do and I was suprised to see how much product was still left over after my pump would no longer pump out product. ( enough for 3 more uses) Overall I do not feel that this is a terrible product on it own i just feel that it is over priced ( 38.00 on sephora.com) and that there are drugstore products such as Garnier Moisture Rescue Refreashing gel cream that do the same thing for ALOT less. I do however feel that it is the worst packaging design I have EVER seen and I will not be buying this product again.

No comments:

Post a Comment