Thursday, October 17, 2013

My Edgy Little Black Dress

Hey everyone. Here's just a really quick post regarding what I wore out last weekend. I had been running errands all day with Emily and we were both exhusted by the time we got back. So needless to say I needed a simple no fuss outfit to wear out that night. One of my favorite go to pieces right now is this dress from Bebe! I've had it for a while and I always find myself grabbing it to wear out! With this dress I like to keep accessories to minimum and let the dress stand out. I picked up the boots from a local thrift shop while I was out running errands and was excited to see that they went so well with the dress.

Dress: Bebe
Earring: Wet Seal
Boots:Thrifted
Snake Ring: Bebe
Thanks again to Emily for taking pictures for me !!

No comments:

Post a Comment