Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Fashion Show at Bevello!

So way back at the beginning of September I attended a fashion show at the Bevello in Raleigh, NC. I held off on putting up the picture for so long because the quality of the pictures is not as good as I would liked. The day of the show I found my self without my usual camera and had to use the one one my phone instead. But for what is worth here they are! I am absolutely in love with the black and white rose print jeans by Hudson! It took ALOT of self restraint to not buy these after the show but maybe in the future I'll save up and get them:)  I had an amazing time at the show and really enjoyed shopping afterward. Thank to Bevello for a great evening! Stay tuned for pictures of the pieces I picked up at the show!

No comments:

Post a Comment