Sunday, October 19, 2014

Flats and Phin B. (A lazy Sunday Outfit of the Day)

Hello again!
For today I was feeling really relaxed and wanted to be comfortable while cleaning and rearranging my bedroom. So after I finished my coffee this morning ( ok... it was really more like afternoon.) I headed to my closet and pulled out this bodysuit from Gilly Hicks to throw on under the pink button down ( also Gilly Hicks) that I had worn to bed the night before. To complete the outfit I pick this shimmery skirt from Charlotte Russe that is both cute and comfy.
Hope you guys have a great week =)
PS: Emily's Cat Phineas ( aka. Phin B.) wanted to be a part of this post so she photo bombed/ would not move out of each of these pictures. She is modeling beside my favorite peachy pink ballet flats from j.crew.





No comments:

Post a Comment