Friday, November 28, 2014

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things: Sequins and Dresses

So as I mentioned in my previous post I would like to start posting fashion collages of my favorite pieces for you guys to see. I figured I would just post this one to see if you guy like the idea and then work from there.
So I'm not sure if it's because of the holidays coming up or if it's because I've been watching a lot of Gossip Girl re-runs while I've been at home recovering lately but I have really been into sequins lately! I pretty much want them on anything especially skirts and dressed. I have also been looking for the perfect sequined blazer which, sadly, I have yet to find. In addition to sequins I have been addicted to nude colored heels! I love the curved detailing on the pumps as well as the fact that they lack a platform.( I know, having the platform makes them more comfortable but the single sole really is more timeless and chic! I promise... it's worth it.) The booties are just so intricate and edgy and I would pretty much live in them seeing as they would match everything! Finally the Very Versailles bag looks like the perfect school or work bag! The contrasting design makes a statement without being too overwhelming and the classic black and while color scheme would match almost anything!

Starting from the top left:

Kayla Colorblock Dress: Bebe
Style # 240159

Sequin Embellished Dress: Bebe
Style # 226859

Farnaz Single Sole Pump : Bebe
Style # 245260

Emerson Laser Cut Booties: Bebe
Style # 239691

Very Versailles Tote: Bebe
Style # 242710

Sequin V-Neck Shift Dress: Bebe
Style # 246921

Double V- Neck Sequin Dress: Bebe
Style # 235660

Sequined Chiffon Skirt: Forever 21
Product Code: 2055880165

Tribal-Inspired Sequined Skirt: Forever 21
Product Code: 200082813

All Images are from Bebe.com and Forever21.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment