Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Winter workout Inspiration!

Winter workout Inspiration!


Newline
$68 - nelly.com


Adidas sports activewear
$61 - nelly.com



Under armour legging
$52 - yoox.com



Puma activewear
$42 - nelly.com



Sport socks
$15 - nelly.com


Adidas Originals stripe shoes
$115 - luisaviaroma.com




Hey Guys!
Recently I have been living in my athletic wear! While this my be common place for some of you for me this is completely new. In the past, I had never been one to wear my yoga pant to the grocery store or my jogging leggings and sports tops to work (Thank goodness I work at a place where this is not out of the ordinary.) but lately I have found myself pulling on my workout wear and heading out to face the world. In a way it has felt kind of liberating! I not sure what brought on this change or how long I'll love wearing workout wear outside of working out but I figured I would share my new found obsession with you guys as well as create a collage of workout gear. Hopeful this inspires you guys to go workout and stay committed to any health goals you guys have for the new year. Also if you would like to see some of my workout outfits let me know in the comments and I will do a post featuring some of my favorite workout gear!

No comments:

Post a Comment