Thursday, February 26, 2015

These are a few of my favorite things ( For the Month of February)

Hey Guys!
I figured I would start consistently posting These are a few of my Favorite things post to keep you guys updated about my current favorites! Each will simply be a brief update about the current fashion things I've been loving, books I'm reading as well as recipes, my favorite songs and other fun stuff I'm into at the moment.

Work Out Wear/ Gear
As I mentioned in a post earlier I have really been into workout wear lately! Pictured here are a few of my current favorites!
Black Sport Leggings
Abercrombie and Fitch
Neon Patterned Workout Shirt
TapOut
Gray Patterned Sport Leggings
Moving Comfort
Running Shoes
Adidas

Books I've read This Month
Out of The Silent Planet
C.S. Lewis
TRUMP Think Like a Billionaire
Donald J. Trump

Song of the Month
Our Own House
MisterWives
https://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/misterwives/id778696349






Snow Day for Lola!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment