Thursday, July 27, 2017

Styling Michael Kors Wedges: Classic Summer look








  Hey there sassy readers! For today's look I wanted to feature an outfit I put together to go see Beauty and the Beast at the NC Theatre. I was determined to style these wedges by Micheal Kors because I picked them up a few summers ago but had only worn them once since purchasing them. (Terrible, yes I know!) I found that they were the perfect pair of shoes to make this dress a bit more summer appropriate. (and super comfortable too!) I also chose to pair the dress with my bright coral Kate Spade wristlet and matching nail polish and lipstick to add a pop of summer color. 
  Hope you all are having a great week! In the comments below let me know one item you guys have in your closet that you have been wanting to style this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment