Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Dinner Outfit for restaurant week Raleigh

Hey guys! Just wanted to do a quick post featuring the outfit I wore out to dinner at Bu•ku last night. ( Don't worry I will do a post featuring the food soon!) Most of this outfit came from a thrift shop and the pieces I bought new I've have for about 6 years so I figured it would be good post to demonstrate how to get creative with older pieces from your closet. I switched it up by pairing it all with these glasses I found the other day while cleaning! I hope you all are having a great week and as always let me know what you think!
Skirt: Thrifted
Bodysuit : bebe
Shoes: Ralph Lauren  ( Thrifted)
Bag: Rebecca Minkoff ( Thrifted )
Jacket: The Limited

Glasses: Thrifted
Thanks again to Colin for taking these pictures as well as the pictures for the previous few posts! Your help and support  is always appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment