Friday, October 6, 2017

Early Autumn Look featuring vintage Oscar de la Renta Blouse


















Hey sassy followers! For today's look I wanted to feature something a bit more fall appropriate seeing as it is already October! ( Where did the time go?)  I feel like the weather here in North Carolina is not quite as cool as one would expect for fall but we are well on our way to cooler days. I felt like this look featuring this vintage Oscar de la Renta blouse was perfect for days where the whether is more on the mild side. The blouse itself is pretty sheer but with this denim vest ( also vintage) from County Seat layered over it the top becomes a bit more cool weather ready. My favorite part about this blouse is the lace detailing in the middle and along the neck and sleeves. I feel like these bohemian details are very on trend right now and also a great way to make fall looks more feminine. The jeans are great for one of those early fall days that are not quite cold enough for full length pants but is still too chilly for shorts. I also really enjoy the frayed hem and button fly on these ones from bebe. ( I just wish they were a little bit higher cut!) 
So, what do you all think? What are some of your favorite trends for fall? Personally, I have really been looking forward to creating more creative outfits using some of the vintage pieces I have tucked away in my closet! 
Stay tuned for more looks and have a great weekend!


Blouse: Oscar de la Renta 
Vest: County Seat (thrifted)
Jeans: bebe
Shoes: Manolo Blahnik ( thrifted)
Clutch: Ecote ( thrifted)


No comments:

Post a Comment