Monday, September 11, 2017

Urban Chic

















Hey guys! I figured I would end this look book with a different kind of look. As many of you know I am a huge Adidas fan. I love the look of most of their gear and most importantly the steps they are continuously taking as a company to conduct business as ethically and transparently as possible. While it is true that they still have some work to do in this area Adidas has been stepping up their game and is much better than many other athletic brands. ( For more info refer to the links at the end of the post.) 
I really wanted to create a more athleisure look with these Adidas sweatpants and wedge sneakers. I decided to pair the look with this crop top and pop on a track jacket as well. I would say that this look could easily transition into fall especially in warm areas.
So, what do you guys think of the look? I feel like it has some urban, hip hop vibes going on hence the title of the post.

Outfit Details

Top: Charlotte Russe ( Thrifted) ( USA made)

Jacket: Puma ( Thrifted)

Sweatpants: Adidas (Thrifted)

Sneakers: Adidas ( Thrifted)


More on Transparency and Ethics






No comments:

Post a Comment