Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Silver Shoulders









I put this outfit together by accident when I started layering pieces for a night out with friends. The top is a little bit big on me but not quite long enough to be a dress on its own so I layered it over a tank top dress I found in my closet. I used the thin belt to bring the outfit together and was super excited when I realized that the entire outfit matched the new shoes I had picked up the day before. I wore the silver bangles to bring out the silver shoulders of the shirt and pulled my hair back so that the shoulders would stand out even more. ( If you can't already tell I like a shirt or jacket with strong shoulders :) My make up was inspired by K Pop artists and a tutorial by Michelle Phan ( How to look like a K Pop star).

Silver shouldered shirt: Bebe
Tank top dress: H&M Basics
Belt: Vintage hand me down from my Mom
Bangles: Forever 21
Shoes : Nine West

Link to Michelle Phan's How to look like a K Pop star tutorial : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7kQx4JJfEk


#Fashion

No comments:

Post a Comment