Friday, January 3, 2014

Bebe Gray Striped Jeggings

Happy first Friday of the year sassy people of the world! I hope this post finds all of you well and ready for the weekend! (If you have the luxury of having weekends off. If not I feel your pain. I often find myself in the same boat.)
I was going through some older pictures on my computer this morning and stumbled across this set of pictures I took in the fall. While it is too cold today where I live to wear this I think that on the warmer winter days that we here in the south often have this outfit would be perfect. I especially love to wear looks like this when it is rainy or cloudy.(Though I would personally opt for closed toed shoes if it were raining because I'm a weirdo and I HATE it when my feet get wet.) I don't know there is just something about wearing dark colors on rainy days that just seems right to me. ( Maybe it's just me?)

Jacket: Wet Seal
Scarf: Anne Klein
Shirt: Banana Republic
Jeggings: Bebe Addiction (These are my go to pants when I am in a hurry. They are the most comfortable pants, they are the perfect length and color and I practically live in them!)
Shoes: Yoki






No comments:

Post a Comment