Friday, July 4, 2014

A Fashion Forward Fourth!

Happy Independence Day Stash of Sass!!!!!! Today I figured I would post a quick Fourth of July themed post. I have really been loving the look of crop tops paired with pretty much anything high waisted. I am especially excited about high waisted skirts and crop tops. Ladies, I feel like this is one of the easiest ways to incorporate a crop top into your closet if you ( like me) are still a little reserved about showing too much skin. If I am pairing a crop with a skirt I do prefer for the skirt to have a little bit more length so I usually go for a pencil skirt as opposed to a mini skirt. Anyway, for shoes I went with my favorite pair of Manolo Blahnik sandals ( I pretty much live in these all summer) and I pulled the ensemble together with a white skinny belt with gold hardware. Overall I am excited about how minimalistic this outfit turned out. I really enjoyed letting the colors speak for themselves without too many accessories getting in the way.
Hope you guys enjoyed this post and have a fun and excited Independence Day!

Crop Top ( originally a peplum top): Forever 21
Pencil Skirt: Forever 21
Sandals: Manolo Blahnik













 

No comments:

Post a Comment