Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Iron and Wine Concert

Hello Stash of Sass! On Saturday my friend Emily and I were lucky enough to attend the Iron and Wine concert at the NC Museum of Art! It was my very first concert (aside from the wide array of classical concerts I've attended)  and we both had a great time. The mood of the evening was soulful and relaxing which was exactly what we both needed in order to recharge after a long work week!
I chose to keep it simple and earthy in terms of fashion for the evening and opted for my new favorite high waist jeans from Abercrombie and Fitch ( I'm currently in love with all of their high rise denim right now!) and a gold detailed mint colored tank top. To complete the look I wore my mint and print (as I call them) wedges from JustFab and my favorite cross-body bag from Cristian.
Special thanks to Emily for taking pictures of my outfit at the show!









No comments:

Post a Comment