Sunday, July 13, 2014

Floral Vintage Robert Courtney Dress: In honor of my Sweet Pea!

Hey guys! As some of you may already know I have a small garden in which my roommate and I grow an assortment of flowers and veggies. Ever since we started our garden ( way back in March) I have been looking forward to the day when my little sweet pea seeds would produce beautiful, bright, fragrant flowers. Well Stash Of Sass this morning I woke up and glanced outside my window to see the first sweet pea flower opening! I was so excited that I dashed outside (still in my PJs) to see it up close and take a few pictures. With that being said I felt the need to dedicate this post to my sweet pea flower. ( Yes I know I'm a dork.)
This beautiful vintage flower dress has lived in my closet for a few years and just as I was waiting patiently for my sweet pea to bloom I have also been patiently waiting for a reason to wear this bright and lively dress! With my sweet pea bloom as inspiration I decided today was the day to pull it out of my closet and I put together this simple, earthy outfit.
- I also included a few pictures of the sweet pea for you guy to see!-
Dress: Robert Courtney ( From Montaldo's)
Shoes: Manolo Blahnik












#Fashion

No comments:

Post a Comment