Sunday, March 1, 2015

A Rainy Sunday in March

Happy first day of March Stash of Sass! 
One of the new things I have been trying out this year is setting a goal to accomplish for each month. I told myself when I started implementing this new rule in January that the goals did not have to be huge monster goal but small goals to help me gradually grow as a person and move forward on everything I want to accomplish. For the month of March my goal is to post DAILY on Stash of Sass. As I am sure many of you have noticed I clearly struggle with the concept of posting regularly. Its not that I don't enjoy posting or anything like that but rather that I have yet to make post here on Stash of Sass a part of my daily routine. This goal is a step toward making SOS a part of my daily life and will hopefully bring me closer to you guys. 
<3 Adrimonima









* Special Thanks to Emily for standing out in the cold rain and taking these pictures for me!!!

Outfit
Umbrella: Britto ( Thank you for giving this to me Barry-San!!!)
Clutch: Nicole Danielle
Flats: H&M
Black Jeans: Tory Burch
Black Turtle Neck: Target 
Black and White Sweater: Love Tree
Black Scarf: A gift ( Thank you Ben for giving this to me!) 


No comments:

Post a Comment