Thursday, November 2, 2017

Business casual Fall look at Central Park Featuring Tom Ford Sunglasses

Hey guys! Can you all believe that it is already November! (Where did the year go?)
For today's look I want to feature a classic outfit choice for Fall. I love a crisp button down and well fitting dress pants for the the fall. I paired mine with these pointed toe pumps from Nine West in a light gold which ( as weird as it sounds) made my feet look super dainty and my legs look super long. I also felt like these tortoise shell sunglasses from Tom Ford were a perfect fall addition to this look. What are some of your favorite fall accessories?
Hope you all are having a great week!


Shirt: Express   (Thrifted )
Pants: bebe
Shoes: Nine West (Thrifted )
Bag : A gift from my Mom.
Sunglasses: Tom Ford  (Thrifted )








No comments:

Post a Comment