Monday, November 13, 2017

Casual Look for a warm Autumn Day


 Seeing as we are about half way through Fall and the weather has yet to decide if it wants to stay warm or be super cold (At least that is the case here in the Southeast!) I thought another look for more moderate Fall temperatures would be appropriate. For this ensemble I paired my favorite thrifted flannel from J. Crew with these cropped bebe jeans and cute bebe backpack. I added a bit of sass with these shimmery silver heels from Nina. I felt like it was a super wearable look for those warmer days in the fall. The outfit would be perfect for a casual Sunday brunch or Saturday out with friends.





























Flannel: J. Crew ( thrifted)

Jeans: bebe

Choker: bebe

Backpack: bebe

Shoes: Nina

Bulbasaur Keychain : Target


Photo credit: Colin

No comments:

Post a Comment