Friday, November 10, 2017

Dressy Fall Look featuring BCBG Maxazria Dress

Good afternoon guys! Seeing as the weather where I am at has been all over the place temperature wise I thought I would feature a look that was a bit more geared toward moderate fall temperatures. This dress from BCBG Maxazria that I found at a thrift shop in NYC during my trip in September is the perfect center piece to build an outfit for fall. Not only is the green a more fall appropriate earth tone but the weight of the dress makes it easier to add layers. On the day I shot this look, the weather was a bit warmer so all I needed to do was add a denim crop and I was good to go but I could have just as easily added a trench coat, and tall brown boots to warm up the look a bit had the weather called for it. 




















Dress: BCBG Maxazria
Shoes: Manolo Blahnik
Clutch: Ecote
Denim Crop Jacket: Rue 21
* It is also worth noting that this entire outfit is Thrifted!!*

As always thanks again to Colin for taking such awesome pictures! Your help and support is always appreciated! 

No comments:

Post a Comment