Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Early Spring Lunch

Ok so I know it's not actually Spring yet but the weather here has definitely felt like it! Also Spring is my favorite season so I'm always excited when the weather starts warming up again.
Anyhow, here is a quick, heathy lunch option for spring!
Smoked Salmon and Veggie Spring Rolls
Thinly sliced:
Red cabbage
Ginger
Cucumber
Carrot
And small slices of smoked salmon
Load all of these ingredients into rice paper.
Quick Peanut Dipping Sauce
Tamari
Peanut butter
A little bit of honey

Add a sliced apple and you're ready to eat.
I don't actually follow any particular recipe when I make these and I just eyeball the amounts but if you guys are interested in a more exact recipe say so in the comments below and I will post one for you guys!
Enjoy!
Adrimonima

No comments:

Post a Comment