Friday, March 6, 2015

Minimalism: My Thoughts on the Matter

The past few months, as many of you already know, have been full of decisions, changes and challeges. Throughout all of it I've felt as though I have reached a perpetual state of being overwhelmed and feeling as though everything is out of my control. In the middle of my frustration, it dawned on me that the solution to the way I've been feeling lately may be to simply adopt a more minimalistic approach to life not only in terms of material possessions but also in my way of thinking. I feel like it is important to reevaluate what is important in life and what isn't from time to time. It's important to really take the time to figure out what you envision for your life and think about where and what things your time and energy should be invested into. ( Because, unlike money, you can not earn time or energy back!) Minimalism is not just a way of thinking or about having less stuff  I feel that it is a way of life.
As I progress on my journey toward a more minimalistic lifestyle I plan to share the tips and tricks I learn along the way with you guys as well as log my progress here on Stash Of Sass.
I hope that you guys will find my future minimalism posts helpful and also share your tips about minimalism with me.
Have a great weekend
<3 Adrimonima

No comments:

Post a Comment