Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Earth Day and Plants!

Alright guys, so many of you may not know this about me but I love plants! (and trees and birds and mushrooms!!!) So this year I wanted to share my love of plants and trees and the like on my blog! Yes, I know Earth Day last Wednesday but I still wanted to talk about it anyway! ( better late than never, right guys?) So anyhow, in honor of Earth Day I wanted to show you guys some pictures from my garden!!! Also I am going to include a link for those of you who may want to read about the history of Earth Day! Hope you guys like it and let me know if you guys have any gardening tips or are as into plants as I am! 
















~ Also do you like how I recycled my old olive jars? Herbs in a jar!!!


Link to read about the history of Earth Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment