Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Two casually cool outfits for no fuss mornings!

Hey guys! Hope this finds all of you well! I know it has been a minute since I've taken the time to put up a post. Life got a little bit crazy but now I'm back!
The past couple of days I have had to be up super, super early for work and such and at 4 am the last thing I have time for is fussy fashion! So I chose to keep my early morning looks simple and fuss free. Both looks are pretty basic but are perfect for those of you who have to be up early to study for exams ( which I know for some of you may be about ready to start :/ ) or work in a more casual work environment and want to look cute but keep it simple in the early AM.






~ Also I chose to include my current nail polish colors just for fun =)

Look One

Jeans: Hollister
Sweater: Hollister
Belt: Talbots
Bag: Thrifted
Shoes: Thrifted

~ Nail Polish Colors~
E.L.F.- Gold Star
Sinful Colors- Rise & Shine
Wet n Wild- 2% Milk





Look Two
( I wore a lot of the same stuff from the first look. Like I said no fuss, right?)

Jeans: Hollister
Hoodie: Hollister
T-shirt ( underneath): Hollister
Belt: Talbots
Sunglasses: Foster Grant
Bag: Trifted


~ Also I have been trying add more gold to my style ( hence the gold hardware on the belt and bag as well as my gold glitter accent nail.) what do you guys think? I typical wear a lot of silver which makes wearing super chic bags ( like this one) with gold hardware difficult for me. Yes, before you ask I am one of those crazy people who can not handle it when metals within an outfit do not match. ( I only break this rule when I am wearing a piece of jewelry that is mixed metal because, to me, it ties the varied metals in a mixed metal outfit together. (does that even make since. I feel like that whole sentence was just confusing.) Anyway, let  me know what you think. Are any of you guys funny about mixing silver and gold together like me, or I am really just that crazy?

** Also also, if this post makes absolutely no since at all I'm sorry. I'm running on a couple hours of sleep!**

No comments:

Post a Comment