Tuesday, April 28, 2015

What I wore to run errands on Monday!

Hello again! I just wanted to do a quick outfit of the day post about what I wore to go out and about in the world yesterday. This jumpsuit from Bebe is one of the most comfortable pieces of clothing I have ever worn. I love how effortlessly chic it looks when paired with the right accessories.  The classic design and color make this piece a very versatile statement for spring and summer. You really can dress it down for errands during the day( like I did here.) or dress it up with heels for a night out with friends.  Let me know if you guys want me to do a style guide/ look  book featuring the black jumpsuit and ways to wear this piece in the spring and summer.





~ Yay! My nails match my belt and I wasn't even trying to do that!

Outfit Details

Jumpsuit: Bebe
Lace Cami: The Limited
Bag: Thrifted
Sandals: Rebels



No comments:

Post a Comment