Thursday, February 11, 2016

All Black and Blue

Hey guys as promised here is outfit number two in celebration of fashion week!!
I actually haven't put this dress on in while. It use to be one of my favorites a few years back when I worked in retail and went out regularly :) I actually pulled it out of my closet as I was going through some clothes and decided that despite it's age it still looked pretty good for a simple night out or drinks with the girls. If I were going to wear this dress during the day I would pair it with black tights and heels or over the knee black boots. I also tend to keep accessories to a minimum when ever I wear body con dresses. I opted for a classic trench coat instead of a leather crop jacket just to add a bit of sophistication to the over all look. 
I know its a pretty simple look but in my experience those outfits are the best especially for those " I don't know what to wear" days or the " Holy crap I am running super late" days!!!
I hope you guys are having a wonderful week!
<3 Adrimonima










Dress: Bebe
Trench: Bebe
Clutch: Coach ( Thrifted)
Heels: Thrifted

PS: If there are any mistakes, misspelled words, or grammatical errors I apologize in advance. My craptop ( as I have taken to calling my current laptop.) Shut down three times in the process of getting these photos edited and post typed. Yup, it was cute! 

No comments:

Post a Comment