Sunday, February 14, 2016

Navy is the New Black!





Happy Sunday Stash of Sass! Hopefully this post finds all of you warm and well! While it is a beautiful, sunny day where I'm at it is also freezing cold which makes me want to curl up in a little ball and drink hot coffee all day. Anyway, Lately (as you may have notice from my other recent posts) I have been loving navy! Until recently, navy was never really a part of my closet. Instead, I always opted for something black. 
Then, at the beginning of the new year, I decided that I wanted to introduce a new color into my wardrobe. I stumbled upon a navy and pink Lilly Pulitzer dress one day at a consignment store and realized how much I enjoyed the color and from that day on I have been trying to integrate more navy into my closet! I especially love the dress featured below because of the lace sleeves. I think the unlined lace adds a touch of elegance to the simple silhouette of the dress. 












No comments:

Post a Comment