Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Fashion Week 2016



Hello sassy people of the world! Are you guys excited about the start of New York Fashion Week 2016? Honestly, I feel like it came out of no where this year but never the less I am super excited that all the fun starts today in the Big Apple! I wish I could say that I would be among the fashion frenzy in New York City but as a full time student I don't really think that my professors would except fashion week as an excuse to miss class for several days. ( I also don't think I would be allowed to reschedule the exams and papers I get to look forward to over the next few days.) Such is the life of a student. I know one day it will pay off and honestly I really enjoy being in school again!
 Anyway, for fashion week I plan to post daily outfits starting today until the end of fashion week on the 18th. I hope you guys like what I have in store for you this week and if you are one of the lucky ones in New York City for fashion week right now please leave a comment telling me about one of you favorite fashion shows, favorite place to eat during fashion week or a fashion week moment!
Have a great fashion week!
<3 Adrimonima












Dress: Lilly Pulitzer (thrifted)
Bag: Oscar de la Renta ( from the collection they had at Target years ago.)
Boots: Nine West

No comments:

Post a Comment