Saturday, February 13, 2016

Stripes and Leather!

Good morning Stash of Sass!!! Hope you are having a wonderful Saturday so far! I was so excited to wake up to a sunny morning where I'm at in the world. It has been kind of dreary lately and having a sunny day definitely makes me want to be more productive and excited about what life has in store for today :)
For today's fashion week outfit post I chose to feature this really cute flare dress from Guess. I have had this dress in my closet for a few month now and just haven't had a reason to wear it until now. Every time I would think of wearing it I would be unsure about how I felt about the navy and black together in one dress ( Yes, I know I'm a weirdo but typically I really HATE navy and black together! Its right up there with black and brown matched together and silver and gold all mixed together in one outfit!!!) Anyhow, I finally decided to create an outfit with it the other day while I was cleaning out my closet and I decided that in this case I'm alright with navy and black in one outfit. I think its because of the fit of the dress to be honest. I just love how it is form fitting through the bodice of the dress and then flares at the bottom. The silhouette is so feminine but the colors and the leather crop jacket I chose to pair with it add some edge.
Have a great Saturday Stash of Sass!
<3 Adrimonima






Jacket: Bebe
Dress: Guess ( thrifted)
Heels: thirfted
Watch: Gift from my Dad
Clutch: Coach

No comments:

Post a Comment