Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Casual Dinner Outfit featuring Raleigh Denim Jeans!







Hey guys, I wanted to take a quick break from food posts to show you all what I wore out to dinner at Irregardless. I really wanted to go for a more casual look for dinner because it was Sunday Funday and I didn't feeling like looking quite so dressy. I also didn't want to be overdressed ( or under dressed for that matter) for dinner and I felt this look was a good in between! (Sidenote: This look is also a good transitional look as we go into fall.)  I have been living in these Raleigh Denim jeans I picked up at their sample sale earlier this summer. Any time I feel unsure of what to wear I reach for these jeans. They are the perfect weight and wash for summer. I absolutely love how they maintain their shape! (so unlike most jeans on the market!) The craftsmanship and attention to detail that the Raleigh Denim team put into the making of each pair of their jeans is amazing and each of the times I have stopped by the Curatory the customer service has been outstanding. If any of you (ladies or gents) are looking to invest in a pair of high quality jeans that are built to last I would highly recommend purchasing from Raleigh Denim. You can either drop by the Curatory (319 W Martin St, Raleigh, NC 27601) if you are from the Raleigh area or check them out online ( https://raleighdenimworkshop.com/) I promise you won't be disappointed!

Stay tuned for more looks featuring pieces from Raleigh Denim pieces as well as more versatile looks as we transition into fall!


Outfit Details

Shoes: Manolo Blahnik ( Thrifted)

Jeans: Raleigh Denim

Clutch: Ecote ( Thrifted)

Button up Shirt: Lilly Pulitzer ( Thrifted)

Western Belt: Thrifted

No comments:

Post a Comment