Friday, September 8, 2017

Summer Goddess








Hello sassy people of the world. Some of you already know this but as far as I'm concerned when it come to climate the warmer the better. ( No, this is not in reference to global warming or climate change or what ever everyone is calling these days. I am not a fan of that! I'm talking season and weather people!) Therefore as summer begins to come to a close here on the east coast I find myself holding on tight to the last days of summer. While everyone else is excited about new fall candles, pumpkin themed coffee beverages, fall fashion and cooler weather I am still rocking my summer dresses and pretending like fall is still a few months away. (Seriously guys, I'm in denial. I was sad it was raining today and I couldn't go lay out by the pool. Clearly I'm still in a summer state of mind.) So in honor of my denial of fall these next few post will feature looks that are still very summerish for those of you who are like minded and see no reason to switch your wardrobe over to fall just yet. 
With this in mind I felt like it was best to start this end of summer ( it hurt to write that!) series with a bold, bright look that screams summer. (Hence the title Summer Goddess. No, I'm not that arrogant. I'm not insinuating that I look like a goddess just that the goddess theme inspired the outfit.) I love how this dress looks so dramatic but feels comfortable and the strappy glitter heels match the theme perfectly!
So, what do you guys think? Is everyone to quick to move on to fall or is it well deserved? Also let me know if you guys would like me to film a make up tutorial for this look!

Outfit Details

Dress: Sky (Thrifted) Still had the tags on it!!

Headband: DSW

Shoes: Steve Madden

Earrings: Target





No comments:

Post a Comment