Sunday, September 10, 2017

Nothing but Blue Skies





  Hey there Stash of Sass let us continue our refusal to except that summer is fading and fall is quickly approaching with yet another summer look! ( For those of you who like fall fashion and think I'm crazy I added a jacket to this look. There, are ya happy now? I'm slowly admitting that there will soon be a need for one. Key word here is slowly.) I have had this dress from bebe in my closet for about six years now and I always find myself grabbing it to match with a pair of wedges or heels during the warmer months. It is because it has been such a summer staple that I chose to feature it in this little look book series. The wedges are from Yves Saint Laurent and are the most comfortable wedges I own. Maybe it is because of that comfort that I was finally able to let go a bit in front of the camera and have fun with this shoot. ( Not that the other shoots weren't fun but I just felt like this time around I was more natural in front of the camera.) I in no shape, way or form claim to be an outstanding model but I think the shots from this shoot are kind of fun.   Hopeful you guys agree. 
Hope you all had a great weekend!























Outfit Details

Dress: bebe ( USA made)

Clutch: Ecote (Thrifted)

Wedges: Yves Saint Laurent ( Thrifted)

Jacket: rue 21 ( Thrifted)

No comments:

Post a Comment